Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Star Awards - 25 Years of Drama Anniversary Special - My Choice































26 Sept 2007

As u have read earlier , in conjunction with Mediacorp celebrations of it's 25 Years Drama Production , a Special Star Awards Edition will be held on 2 December 2007 ! And although , I have yet to know the actual format of how the Awards will be like , here are my choice for some of the Awards that will be given out this Year !

My Nominees For ...
Best Drama Serial :

1)真心男儿 - Love At Last ( 1994 )
2)缘尽今生- Chronicle of Life (1995 )
3)不老的传说 - Immortial Love ( 1997 )
4)长河 -Rising Expectations ( 1997 )
5)家人有约 - Stand By Me - ( 1998 )
6)东游记 - The Legends of The Eight Immortials ( 1998 )
7)法庭故事 - From The Courtroom ( 1999)
8)新方世玉- Hero of The Times ( 1999 )
9)三十风雨路 An Ode To Life (2004)
10)阳光列车 1 - Morning Express 1 ( 1995 )


Who I think Will Be Nominated For ...
Best Drama Serials :

1) 雾锁南洋I - 天长地久 - The Awakening ( 1984 )
2) 早安老师 - Good Morning , Sir ! ( 1989 )
3) 三面夏娃 - Pretty Faces - ( 1991 )
4) 双天至尊 - The Unbeatables ( 1993 )
5) 和平的代价 - The Price of Peace (1997 )
6) 不老的传说 - Immortal Love ( 1997 )
7) 家人有约 - Stand By Me ( 1998 )
8) 神雕侠侣 - The Return of The Condor Heroes ( 1998 )
9) 卫斯理传奇 - The New Adventures of Wisely ( 1998 )
10 ) 出路 - Stepping Out ( 1999 )


*What's your pick for The Best Drama Serial nominees ? Send us your Top 10 list and pick which 5 u think will win the coveted Awards !*


To help u out , here is a list of Drama Serials produced by Mediacorp over the past 25 Years ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programmes_broadcast_by_MediaCorp_TV_Channel_8



*Also if u have any memories or anything to share about those past Drama Serials that u have watched , whether which shows should have a sequel , re-make or re-runs etc ... Feel free to drop in your comments and share with us too ! *


* As much as I would like to pick more , and although it's just picking my Top 10 Best Drama Serial , it has been so difficult as there are simply far too many shows that I think is also good enough for the Awards to be included too ... Anyway , I will pick my 10 nominees first and if the actual format is out , I will update accordingly . Also , before I pick which 5 I think will win from my list of nominees , I will introduce some of them for the benefit of those who did not watch it as well as other shows which I think should be included too in my upcoming posts ! Look out for them coming your way !

No comments: