Monday, January 14, 2008

Mediacorp Chinese New Year Album On Sale Now !

















14 January 2008

Mediacorp has released their very own Chinese New Year Albums and is currently out on sale at all leading Music stores already ! As is the rountine for CNY every year , Mediacorp Stars never fails to spread more festive cheer with them releasing CNY Albums to add more spice to this joyous occasion !

This year's Chinese New Year Album consists of a total of 16 songs and it comes with a Karaoke VCD too for u to watch and sing along with some of the songs too ! This year's CNY Albums , like all previous years , is red in colour with a picture of a Rat on the Album cover cos the coming year is the Year of The Rat ! Also , like all previous years , this year's CNY songs consists of all the traditional and popular CNY songs , sung by a collection of your popular and favourite Mediacorp Artistes , which include : Felicia Chin , Fann Wong , Mi Lu Bing , Liu Ling Ling , Qi Yu Wu , the Channel 8 newscasters as well as the Campus & Project Superstars and many more ... !

More about the Mediacorp CNY Albums Here :

http://www.xin.sg/article.php?category=82&article=13665

http://www.xin.sg/article.php?article=13173


Grab your copy now while stocks last ! It's being sold at $ 17.90 at MJ Multimedia store at AMK Hub Level 2 ! *

3 comments:

Willy Ng said...

hi..i'm from jakarta, my name is stanley. can u help me to rip the album into mp3 formats and send it to me bcoz i need that album badly and i can't find it here in jakarta (it supposed to be released in jkt after a month released in sing usually).

so please...maybe u can send it thru my email (willytbk@yahoo.com). thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hello. Can you send me the song?? Please. Through MSN. Can you let me know your MSN? I add you in my MSN. Please. I love the song but I dont have the Money to buy it. ]:

Anonymous said...

hi i am from china, possible to get the album from u? virajz84@gmail.com thx